About Team

This site was created by Milton Maza, Eric Mensah Tawiah, and Tenzin Nima. Here is additional information about each individual.

Milton Meza

My name is Milton Meza, Im a senior student at CUNY’s New York City College majoring in Computer Network Technology. Im originally from Ecuador and I’ve always loved technology and what it has to offer. My plan for the future is to graduate and work in the field or join the Air Force in tech related.

Eric Mensah Tawiah

I am a senior student at CUNY’s New York City College of Technology. Majoring in  Computer Information System, Networking concentration.  It has been my dream to become a Network Engineer, through that I’m now working as a Help Desk Technician at Mount Sinai Hospital.

Tenzin Nima

I am a senior student at CUNY’s New York City College of Technology. I am currently majoring in Computer Information System, with my main focus being in Networking. I am focused on bettering myself in Networking and improving at it while educating myself and staying updated on upcoming trends and issues in regards to it.