Project

This is the EMT 1111 Project.

For the EMT 1111 final, my team and I including Luis Solorzano and Bryan Enriquez decided to make a Duck Hunting application. We took the application of MoleSmash as the ground for building this app. The game can be pretty simple as well as addictive. The main purpose of the game is to try to hit as many ducks as possible as they appear on the screen and random places each time. The game has a simple lay out which features four buttons; Challenge which brings a more fast pace game, Normal which speaks for its self New Game which resets the duck as well as your score and as well as a zombie mode which adds a zombie theme to the game. This game also features a speed menu where you’re able to type in a speed that your game goes. My contribution for this project was the creation of the zombie themed part of the game. My job was to create a second screen and make a zombie themed part of duck hunt; I had to find the zombie background, duck as well as the zombie sound. The zombie themed game features a scoring label that shows how many times the duck was hit and a health bar which decreases when you miss. Once your health bar reaches zero you receive a message saying “Game over zombies win”. I also included a zombie sound that begins to play every time the target is missed.

Screenshot_2014-12-15-17-51-07 image AppinventorZombie Screenshot_2014-12-15-17-51-59