• Assessment of oraconditions including oral cancer screening through head and neck inspection. 
  • Periodontal evaluation, charting and treatment development. 
  • Provision of preventive, therapeutic and educational methods for controlling oral disease. 
  • Scaling and root planning procedures utilizing ultrasonic scalers and hand instruments. 
  • Performance of Caries Management by Risk Assessment and provision of oral care guidance including nutritional counseling.
  • Application of caries preventive agents such as fluoride and sealants with rubber dam and cotton-roll isolation techniques
  • Exposure and interpretation of diagnostic digital radiographs, including periapicals, bitewings, full mouth series, and panoramics. 
  • Application of Arestin antibiotic therapy. 
  • Local Infiltration Anesthesia (certification in progress) 
  • Application of periodontal dressing. 
  • Management of pediatric patients. 
  • Accurate collection and record of patient data for documentation and health records. 
  • Dental impressions and modeling.  

All the skills, knowledge and professional responsibility acquired during the past years, position me as a key team member and allow me to provide the best possible care to my patients while bringing great value to my dental practice and employer.