blog post 11 (internship 7)

Today, I wanted to share some progress on our latest project: designing the cover for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Institutionalization (DEI) Survey Report for Fall 2023. After receiving feedback on my initial burgundy-themed sketches, I experimented with new colors and designs to better capture the meaning of our report.

During our recent feedback session, I learned that one of my cover designs was considered a bit too busy. However, the box-themed cover from my initial batch was praised for its simplicity. Despite this, I still have a fondness for the more elaborate designs as they were fun to create, so I plan to save them for future projects.

After our Zoom meeting, I took a break to grab some breakfast and change into more comfortable clothes. Feeling refreshed, I set to work on refining the square cover design. To keep myself entertained while working, I watched “Wonka,” which turned out to be both interesting and a bit sad. However, I managed to stay focused and completed the task on time.