During my time at my internship all of the work I’ve created and worked with only utilized royalty free images, graphics and icons. Otherwise, any photography we used was taken by the photography team, mostly of our clients different products. The only logos I’ve ever found myself using were the client’s logos themselves, which of course we have permission to use in the work we’re creating for them. This wasn’t a problem for me as there were a couple of websites I would regularly use to gather content, such as Unsplash and Flaticon; My company supplied these resources to me and I was made aware of the fact that we should use royalty free images in projects. Before starting my Internship I had to sign an ‘Internship Agreement Form’ which addressed several things such as: I am not entitled to any wages, nor am I guaranteed employment in the future, or that the company isn’t liable for any injury or health conditions that may arise from the internship, and other agreements such as obeying policies and demonstrating appropriate behavior and health. I did not have to sign an NDA or Confidentiality Agreement form so in terms of my journal, anything I have done at the company I am free to speak of.