As my internship is coming to an end, I reflect on everything I’ve learned, all the work I’ve completed, and just the whole experience itself. I feel like I was lucky to get put into a position where I worked closely with the art director. Communication did begin to decline as he transitioned to a part time position, but all in all I have learned a lot and am thankful for the feedback and advice I have received through mentorship. I received feedback on almost all of my work, and was given direction if needed and I know this isn’t something I should always expect in future positions. Working closely with my advisor taught me a lot about creating content for clients, keeping it consistent and on brand, and also general conventions and design direction when it comes to the social media platforms I’ve been working with. All of the advice I’ve received and knowledge I’ve gained will be put to use in the very near future, and I believe I’ll be ending my internship as a stronger designer. I now have a better sense of my goals, and the steps I need to take to get to the next level, and ultimately into an ideal job position.