About us

Hey class my name is Francis Paredes, I’m 23 and I am a senior in Electrical Engineering Technology. My goal is to start my very own engineering consolation firm for big franchises. Currently I am doing a cross country road trip but if it wasn’t for that I work at Polo Ralph Lauren. The reason for taking this technical writing class is to strength my professional writing skills. I personally love to travel and play sports like soccer. This summer is going to be great by meeting new people.

Hello class, my name is Ibrahim Barry. I’m 21 and I am majoring in Computer Systems Technology with my goal to break into the cybersecurity field. I work part-time at Stop & Shop and also find importance in leveling up financially, physically, spiritually, mentally, socially, and emotionally. This is why I love the two podcasts displayed above. They have really helped me to attain these 6 attributes and to become the best version of myself. I enjoy exercising, reading books, playing video games, and watching crimes shows like S.W.A.T, F.B.I, and F.B.I. Most Wanted on CBS.

Hello everyone, my name is Chiss Batista. I am a senior student at City Tech. My major is Computer Systems with a focus on network and security. I work as a Help Desk. I am taking Technical Writing because is required but I also want to learn new skills. I like dancing and I also like going to movies but I love to travel and get to know new places and cultures. I am expecting the summer semester to be my last and looking forward to a great semester.

Hello, my name is Vincent. I was born in Queen, and currently majoring in Computer Systems with the track of Software Development. This upcoming fall will be my junior year at CityTech. My hobbies are gaming, watching anime, basketball, writing weird stories and just being lazy.

Hey, My name is Rakib Azad im 20 years old, I was born and raised in Queens. I am a Computer System major with the track of Information Technology Operation and Networking and Security. Usually, I would introduce myself as a Twitch Streamer who has been doing this since the beginning of Covid-19, I recently started streaming every day. I Currently stream an FPS Shooter called Valorant, along with multiple other games ranging from League of legends to Scribble.io. Another one of my passionate hobbies is swimming. Lastly, my other hobbies/part-time job is helping and assisting with networking issues and building computers for clients and friends. Also if you would like to come and watch me on twitch my Handel is Saten5x PS: Please don’t question it