Time Keeping assignment

This is how I spent Sunday October 23 from 7am to 11am.

I woke up at 7am, brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on my outfit while checking the weather. -0.25

Headed to the gym( planet fitness) to release some endorphins because my day was going to be long. The gym is close to my house so I walk there. -0.25

Worked out. Danced and did some karaoke in my little corner because there weren’t a lot of people. Ended the workout with the stair master and some stretching.-1.25

walked back home to get ready for work. -0.25

Got home and started getting ready for work.(Took a shower, did my skincare routine and my hair, put on outfit, put a little makeup on and finally check the train schedule from the Bronx to Soho).- 1.0

Headed to the train station later than planned. I took the first train then found out the second train was delayed so I had to look for plan B. Figured out another way and got to work just in time . -0.75

Got to work and had a chat with my manager and co worker about an incident and mentally prepared for my 8hour shift. I then opened the door at exactly 11:00 am. -0.25

The helped me reflect on how my time management skills have improved. It showed me how to slow down sometimes because it seems like I’m always in a hurry but in all I would rate this experience an 8/10. I didn’t like jotting down my every move.