During my time at City Tech with the Entertainment Technology department, I have been able to learn about various aspects of lighting and audio towards working as a AV technician in the industry. This includes programming, control, paperwork, design, and more. My goal when I graduate is to work on tour and/or regional venues as an AV Technician. While I learned entertainment control in two courses, I would like to put into test by creating a system between GrandMA and a media server and research and implement a dynamic design between the projected lighting and sound content in order to develop more knowledge. This design would have lighting cues triggered by certain sounds and vice versa. My goal at the end of this project is to have specialized skill that will stand me out from other electricians and provide technical guidance in the future. The project will also help me use the dynamic cueing with possible future collaborations with affiliated companies interested in simulated performances and art.