Bi-monthly Profile

After getting the hang of things in the office and knowing my role a bit more, a task assigned to me was to draft up questions to interview artists using the ceramics space. This project is bi-monthly and is to identify members to feature in the new bi-monthly profile. This markets out the space ceramics artists use in the facility which is the community ceramics studio. Experienced artists can sign up for a membership in this space. After drafting up some questions, my director got in touch with the head of the studio to find an artist available for the interview. When approved, I got in contact with the artist and came up with a time and place to hold this interview. While it being my first time I had interviewed someone, I was nervous and stumbled a little. I voice recorded the interview with permission and transcribed it. I also photographed the artist in her element for the profiling. This can allow other viewers have an insight on what it’s like to use the company space.

As a part of the marketing department, I was assigned to be the head of the monthly report of the other interns. We had to write down the names, departments and current projects worked on in the ceramics shop, print shop, and the public arts department. When I send out the Google Form, I await the response and then put it all down together in a report format.