About Me

My name is Chesla Francis-Vincent, I am a registered nurse who obtained licensure on August 12th 2015. Currently I am attending New York City College of Technology  to obtain a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Although currently unemployed, my hope is to gain employment as a nurse after my 2016 summer classes has ended. My future goal is ensuring that I accomplish my post graduate education in Women’s Health, because I aspire to become a CNM/WHNP.

The nursing Profession is an invaluable part of the healthcare delivery system. It focuses on society as a whole, helping to prevent, regain and maintain optimum health and quality of life. Being a nurse means to me , providing optimum care with compassion to my patients and their families and to the community which I serve. I also believe nursing entails leadership skills and being a team player, advocating for my patients and their families and collaborating in their care. I intend to use my skills, knowledge, education and clinical experience to render care to my patients, one at a time in order to help make a difference in society.