Career

I have over 5 years working experience in the fashion industry. From the time I graduated from my first college, The Art Institute of New York City, I always made it a priority to get the most experience I can in the fashion industry. My goal then was to learn and absorb all that I can from top leading companies in the industry in order for me to become the professional I set out to be.  Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with several different companies ranging from small start-up business with only 2 employees to larger corporations with 100’s of employees. Today, I am glad I had the opportunity to work with such a huge variety of fashion companies because that helped me understand and gave me the knowledge of all the different sectors and markets of the fashion industry.

In turn, this will make me an asset once I reach my current goal of become a fashion design professor for high school and college level students. With my experience and knowledge of the field, I will be able to offer my future students the education they will need to become successful in the fashion industry.