1539 Lexington Avenue Apt 4H New York, NY 10029
787-902-3510 — AM.Perez87@outlook.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
One year and plus month experience as a Child Care Associate. Seven months experience in stock and stock maintenance. Three-month experience in clerical and fifteen years’ experience in customer service. Well-organized and efficient. Speak English and Spanish eloquently. Quickly learn procedures and methods. Can get along and work well with others. Familiar with computer software. Dedicated, honest, friendly, and outstanding communication skills.
New York, NY
BMCC Barnes and Nobles College Bookstore
08/2014 to 2/2017
- Provide services to students/faculty making a purchase.
- Answered students and faculty questions regarding their purchase or inquiry.
- Provided information on item inquiries.
- Made calls towards student on their purchase.
- Made sure shelves were neatly stacked, cleaned and restocked.
Clerical New York, NY
Waverly SNAP Center 10/2013 to 01/2014
- Customer service, greeting customers, referring them to the right people.
- Answering phones, taking messages, using a fax machine, printer, and photocopier.
- Preparing envelopes, sorting mail, mailing letters and packages.
- Running errands or taking orders for various requests.
Stocking Maintenance West Harlem, NY
Mount Olivet Baptist Church 2/2012 to 7/2012
- Greet and assists customers
- Provide aid, as needed (i.e., answering phones, distributing information)
- Maintain positive working relationship with members.
- Restock, sort, and arrange shelves
Student Aid Bronx, NY
YABC Christopher Columbus High School 9/2008 to 10/2008
- Answered customers’ questions concerning price and use of merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Cleaned shelves, counters, and tables to maintain a healthy working environment.
- Organized a stock room full of school supplies, kept record of sales.
Child Care New York, NY
McBurney Branch YMCA 9/2001 to 11/2002
- Ensured toys and materials were sanitized, organized and stored properly.
- Disciplined children, and initiated other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Read to children, and taught them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Assisted in preparing food for children, served meals and refreshments to children and regulated rest periods.
Borough of Manhattan Community College New York, NY
Associates in Science 07/2017
Manhattan Educational Opportunity Center New York, NY
High School Equivalency (GED) 11/2013