About Me

I am a current student attending New York City Of Technology majoring in Computer Engineering.I recenetly Just graduated from LaGuardia Community College majoring in New Media Technology. Some of the courses I took were Web design, Graphic design, Web animation, Web development, Video development and Computer Art I & II.

I gained my interested in New Media Technology through some of my past freelancing work such as web sites and design graphic images. My job description that represented me was Graphic designing, Web designing, video development, Advertising, assisting customers to what exactly they want on their site and how they want it formatted. I also volunteered for my high school which I animated and created the slide shows shown at our graduation of everything that we gone through in high school.

My former clients and friends would describe me as hard working person who is always up for a task and would never stop a project till I am confident about my work. My friends would always tell me that I work so hard on the given task I am assigned. They would also describe me as an organized and supportive person.