576 Osborn Street Brooklyn, NY 11212
8/12 – Present New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, New York
Anticipated Graduation Date: Fall 2014
12/07 – Present New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, New York
- Supervised 20 custodian employees from the Buildings and Grounds Department.
- Maintained attendance records and prepare required reports.
- Trained and arrange for training of new employees
- Monitored and evaluate employees performance in keeping with CUNY guidelines
05/05 – 09/07 the Lighting Place Albany, New York
- Coordinated and set up displays showcases for the store
- Assisted customers with their purchases
- Was responsible for opening and closing the store
04/04 – 01/05 Brooklyn College Brooklyn, New York
- Supervised 10-15 employees on an assigned tour of duty
- Maintained attendance records and prepared required reports
- Trained and arranged training of new employees
- Monitored and evaluated employees’ performance in keeping with CUNY guidelines
11/02 – 04/04 Queens Borough Community College Bayside, New York
- Maintained the up keep of restrooms, classrooms, offices
- Provided safety of outdoor campus grounds
10/00 – 11/02 New York City Technical College Brooklyn, New York
- Maintained a clean and sanitary environment of the restrooms, classrooms, hallways and offices.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent Customer Service skills and phone support. Certified DayCare Provider
References are available upon request