As this project is meant to be a game, the game itself will be the main deliverable. The game’s functionality will define its success as it falls under these sets of criteria in each individual feature of the game and its mechanics.
- The game starts
- The player’s input are taken in and the game reflect as such by the projectile movement
- The player’s movement correspond with the player square movement
- The movement path of the projectile is accurate or at least follows the law of physics
- The circle vanishes upon collision with the projectile.
- The projectile vanishes upon collision with the rectangular obstacle or hits the wall
- The projectile can be thrown again if the player collides with the projectile.
Secondary Objective: Objective that are not crucial to the success of the game but serves as additional pieces to promote the entertainment value of the game.
- If the projectile hit the wall or obstacle three time, the player loses and the game ends
- If no circle remains on screen, the victory conditioned is triggered and the player wins
- Additional levels and mechanics: moving circles
Due Date for Main Deliverable: 4/23/2018
Other documentation includes:
|Task Title||Details||Production Windows|
|Project Proposal||Main Documentation, includes:
|Poster Board||Poster Board for poster session||4/2/2018
|Tech Manual||Technical Manual including game functionality and code mechanic||4/2/2018
|Reference List||List of reference and documentation for the project.||4/2/2018
|OpenLab Porfolio||Online portfolio, includes: