1. Since I can remember, I have always had two passions, art, and cars.
    I don’t remember how or why this attraction started but, I know that since I was a child, I don’t remember my age, I always found myself drawing cars that I saw or inventing my model.
    It was my father who immersed me more in the subject because I began to have many questions about the mechanics and history of the car.
    To this day, I’m still too attracted by the subject, and I even found a way to combine it with my second passion, art.
    Asking a million questions helped me fall in love with cars and making my curiosity grow knowing how, when, and why things worked that way, etc. Since I was little, I had this roller coaster of emotions about the subject.
  2. I would say that my passion for cars and art has not changed much. Since I was a child, I have followed the same pattern of self-education, especially with cars. Every time a new technology, model, or mechanical question comes out, I investigate it on my own and learn to solve it.
    This is also thanks to going to a mechanic school out of a need I felt to really learn how to work on a car, so yes, I am a mechanic with a degree. I discovered that my thing is not to work on other people’s cars, I learned that I wanted to make my own works of art on my own cars.
  3. I never lost interest in art or cars, in fact, it grows more over the years. It became a form of relaxation, an escape. Now I’m in the middle of an Overlanding project, and I’m glad to know that all the love and effort I’ve put into it is paying off.