Something I was always interested in when I was a child was about my families origin from the Dominican Republic and all the challenges my family went through to get here. At this point in my life I came to learn the truth so I cannot say I am not still interested in the topic, but I won’t go out of my way to ask questions to learn more about it. Questions helped me get the specific details I wanted to learn about.

I feel like my curiosity changed over the years because as a person grows so does his/her maturity and and his/her curiosities. I eventually realized that the kind of things I wanted to learn about eventually became irrelevant to me. I think the educational system played a good role in my life because it not only taught me how to properly ask questions, but also teaching me what things would be relevant and what wouldn’t be relevant in my life.

What I think happened to that interest was that it got transferred to another topic, like how many jobs have they had or how many relationships they’ve been in before they met each other. It would be impossible to be able to answer a question like that because I don’t think nobody has their life documented on a history book quoting everything they’ve always thought or said down to the exact time and place. I think the topic I became interested in after wanting to know about how to made it to the United States was what was there first jobs when they got here. I think that was the newest topic I became interested in, but I am not 100% sure.