My Mission Statement

The purpose of my blog is to not only create a space but to also show case artwork from animators, photographers, illustrators and painters from all walks of life and culture. I will also be focusing primarily on the visual arts, though performance art will not be off limits. I would like to inspire, stimulate, entertain and also educate my readers. I simply love searching for new things.

I would like to connect or bridge the gap between the design studios and my readers. I enjoy being constantly well informed and I like to offer my point of view, always in a personal way. I will also be visiting art galleries and museums at least once a week and take photographs of the art works that captures my attentions. I hope to capture readers attentions and encourage dialogue and networking with my readers.. When possible I’ll be posting interviews and/or asking local artist to make a post of their own to add another perspective and broaden the discussion.

Finally, I would like this blog to be a place for open discussion. The name of my blog is “ 1 on 1 art blog” . I chose this name because it gives the reader a “ 1 on 1” tone when reading my blog as you would with a tutor, teacher or colleague. I will be posting various medium of art such as Illustration, paintings, drawings, animations, videos, sculptures etc. I will be including as much links as possible from various art blogs. My blog will have a somewhat formal writing style and a professional tone.