Teamwork

One project that I worked on with more people was a video on the company’s summer speciality drink. For this project it was a total of 5 of us. Two photographer, a co-founder, and two supervisors. All of us had a say on how we wanted the video to come out. One of us made the drink for the video. Only their hand is present in the video for some of the shots. The two supervisor were the ones setting up the background and small details that fit with the drink. Us two as the videographers were in charge of how we wanted certain shots to come out and what we thought was looking well. We did four videos. Two were on a black background and two were on a white background. Each was different because of the setting in the background. We communicated very well between each other. We were able to give clear instructions and when it came to putting the video together, it was only up to me to do that. Out of the four videos that we made, only one we agreed wasn’t the best because it felt plain compared to the others. We compared the last three because it had different effects and different points of view of how the drink was made. One video I decided to take a different approach and do a handheld video to get many views instead of from one single place. That video along with another one made the Final cut.