About

About me

My name is Marcos. I am a student at the New York City College of Technology aka City Tech located in Brooklyn, NY. I am currently working on obtaining my Bachelor of Technology in Communication Design (Web Design), expecting to graduate by 2015. I have lived in New York city for the last decade or so of my life, and i have surely tried to enjoy all this city has to offer. I am born and raised in Ecuador, and even though i have much respect for my background and roots, while in my years of rebellious teenager, i was somewhat fascinated and influenced by the north-american culture and icons (yes, mainly MTV).

What i found the most fascinating about New York is the diversity and complexity of the city and the people living in it.

About the Blog

I remember taking long walks around the city during my first years in New York because i wanted to know my way around and get use to the city as fast as i could. The one thing i remember the most is the random and unique pieces of art all over the city.

Anonymousartnyc.com comes to live as way to share with others my fanaticism for urban and/or street art.