About

Atemah Extavour

I am a CST major, pursuing my Bachelors degree. Networking & Security is the area I will focus on to begin my career. I reside in Brooklyn, NY; born and raised. I am American born but have Trinidadian roots, which played a major role in my upbringing. As a Brooklyn native, I must say I am a huge fan of sports, good music(any genre), and great food. Always ready to learn and create.

Mumin Khan

I have been a full-time student at New York City College of Technology majoring in Computer Infomation Systems. Started working as Part-time Brand Representative at Abericambe And Fitch and was promoted as Lead Brand Prepesantion within a year.  I am passionate about learning new skills and have developed strong problem-solving skills, honed my ability to manage conflict and deal with demanding individuals, and polished my time management skill. My current goal is to graduate in time and get into an internship program under Computer Infomation Systems to truly achieve my dream job.

Timothy Turner

I am a Computer Systems major whose hobbies include gaming, streaming, building, and listening to music. Since I was a kid, I’ve enjoyed working with computers watching my dad repair motherboards and hard drives. My goal is to one day become a successful computer engineer.

Araceli Coyotl

I earned an Associate’s degree in applied science. Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems. I adore reading about murders, unsolved cases, and anything else that falls under this area. My ambition is to work in the networking industry. One day, I want to work for the NYPD IT Department.

Heatherley Chery

I’m pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems with a focus on networking and security. I want to be a Cybersecurity Analyst, but my goal is to build a security organization that recruits a diverse range of people in the IT field. I’m an avid reader and a feminist. I love reading about philosophy and how to deconstruct the patriarchal society in which we find ourselves. Among my favorite writers are Angela Davis, Bell Hooks Lorde, Camus, Sartre, Cesaire, Morrison, Baldwin, and Nietzsche, to mention a few. I love reading books that challenge my mind. I also work as a computer assistant at Con Edison, where I use Excel VBA to make reports depending on the data supplied to me.