Strengths

Individual Strengths

I believe that my education, certification and some clinical experience make me an exceptional Register Nurse who can qualify for any challenging position. I am holding an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from Borough of Manhattan Community College and RN license from New York, and Associate’s Degree in Midwifery from Medical Community College in Poland. I am confident that my knowledge and skills, when associated with the vision of nursing organization, and will result in impressive, and beneficial outcomes.
I have molded my career from its inception to achieve my goal of becoming a Registered Nurse. My experience and education have provided me with excellent opportunity for me to best utilize my skills while contributing to the healthcare community, patients, and their families.
In addition to my special skills, I am also acknowledged or being resourceful, adaptable, and self-directed with the ability to handle even the most challenging situations as a result of well-developed communication skills and organizational capabilities.
I hold a RN license from New York and Midwife license from Poland. Currently, I am student in our Baccalaureate Nursing program. To obtain experience, I have developed the skill that ensures the highest level of competence, time management and proficiency. Prior to my immigration to the United States, I worked as a midwife in a General Hospital in Poland where I was responsible for physical assessment and the triage of pregnant women, education on pain management techniques during labor, assist physicians with delivery, and administering medication.
I welcome any opportunity and I believe that my skills and strengths can best serve any requirements.