My brand, Authentically Arielle,and logo are a representation of who I am as a person. Being an authentic person is about being the most genuine, really staying true to yourself at all times. Working in retail allowed me to realize my honest and outgoing personality is how I was able to work in luxury successfully. Clients were able to connect with me as a person and not the brand I was working for wanted me to be. Seemingly, clients appreciated that more than I realized. Therefore, Authentically Arielle is formfitting. This ties into my logo, Arielle the Great, which isin pink font with a yellow/pink tiara over the name. The font is elegant and classy but straight forward which works well with the color choice and which describes me as a person. The colors yellow and pink mesh well with who I am from being joyful but intense. Because like the flavours of rhubarb and custard, the colours yellow and pink are a joyful match… (Joseph, 2019). The two colors the ultimate smile-inducing color blend but are unique in their own way. Pink evokes a range of responses (Cherry, 2020). The range of responses allows the color pink to be used as a calming effect but give off feminine, vibrant, refreshing, and euphoric energy while yellow is attention-grabbing, energetic, complex, and can be aggressive. The color yellow can be bright and intense, which is perhaps why it can often invoke such strong feelings (Cherry, 2020). Hence the attention-grabbing yellow tiara above the refreshing pink Arielle the Great. Furthermore, the tiara symbolizes the crowning of love. The tiara has its roots in classical antiquity and was seen as an emblem of the loss of innocence to the crowning of love (Hallemann, 2019). However, this tiara in my logo symbolizes the crowning of self-love.