RWBY

A silhouette of the beloved character Blake belladonna in the epic new anime series RWBY. I created this silhouette mainly because I have become a big fan of the show. This picture was created as a project for my MTEC class in City Tech,

Ergo Proxy

A silhouette of the character Re-l in the Sci-fi/Dystopian anime series Ergo Proxy. This image was created for an assignment in my METC class at City Tech. I created this silhouette because I feel this is an underrated show and deserves more acknowledgement.

Album Cover

A creation of my own album cover. My idea was to create a cover that was both elegant and chilling. this image was created using Adobe Photoshop.

Fetch!!!

This piece is one from my very first time using Adobe Photoshop, the original image was the dog being thrown a Frisbee, but i decided to give the dog what he truly wanted and throw him a pizza instead.

Game of thrones mashup trailer

My best work yet!!! an epic Game of Throne fan trailer I’ve created for my final project.

Pan Wonderland trailer

My first time using Adobe Premiere-pro, I created this Peter Pan/Alice in Wonderland trailer.

Link to my other website: https://alex338blog.wordpress.com/blog/