Headphones ad and Hearing Loss PSA

Headphone Ad

The Brand my group will be using is Beats by Dr. Dre. The type of Beats are the Solo 2s. The Solo 2s had an interesting campaign with a lot of celebrities and athletes. The brand style is realized photographically where the colors of the headphones correspond nicely with its background. These specific headphones also had a big social media campaign with its own hashtag called the #SocialSelfie. This campaign consisted of celebrities taking selfies with the headphones on.

My image ideas are to shoot a close up of the head phones on someones head, also a possible shot of someone looking as if they are singing wit the headphones on. an overall happy looking shot with soft light.

Hearing Loss PSA

The text that we read in class had to do with hearing loss caused by listening to loud music/videos through headphones. The text tries to get readers to understand that hearing music is okay just as long as it is done correctly. The author explains that the volume should not be loud and that you should not turn the volume up when it gets noisy around you.

My image ideas are to shoot someone with little lighting or harsh light to capture a more dramatic moment. I want to show someone screaming into another persons ear and they cannot hear them. I would also like to try capturing someone posing as if they are trying to hear something you are saying while looking straight at the camera, but they can’t.