How are you today? Are you ready for presenting the final project?
Create a 5-sec animation of soft bodies. Decide the title and topic. The 5-sec animation should include a soft body such as fire, water, smoke, rain, cloud, hair, ocean etc.
Create 5 slides as follows:
- Title slide: the title of your animation, Name of your program and school, Your name.
- Introduction: why you choose this topic. Explain, for your career, how important the topic and related animation skills are.
- Technical Background: Software, Hardware spec, calculation conditions ( # of particles, how many hours you run a PC for the rendering process.
- Animation: upload the animation file to youtube and put a link in this slide
- Reference: show the tutorials that you used.
Next week, each student will have a 5min presentation using this ppt slides.
- 5-min presentation
- 2-min Q&A
How are you today?
Complete this tutorial (particle simulation) using your last name.
Who is in the classroom?
How was Thanksgiving weekend? Did you enjoy it? Also, how was the first blender modeling that we did last week? Did you enjoy it?
Are you ready for Thanksgiving holidays?
Create a ground that the wind turbine should be located (designing geological shape/location such as in Manhattan, on a large hill, or even at an offshore site). Also, create an imaginary glass (tunnel). Make an animation using SolidWorks FlowXpress,, record a screen, and upload the movie file. Post a link to EX10 here. You decide wind speed, a geometry of the environment.
How are you today? How was the HW09? Did you enjoy it? Do you have any questions?