LINDSAY-LOHAN-COURT

Part two of this series will focus on “Mean Girls” star Lindsay Lohan.

Lohan is an actress and occasional singer who took the acting world by storm after her debut in the remake of The Parent Trap in 1998.

In the summer of 2007 Lohan had been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. Lohan agreed to enter into a rehabilitation center to fix her problem. In less than two weeks out of rehab, Lohan was arrested again and charged for possession of cocaine, driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license. She was sentenced to complete an alcohol education program, community service, one day in jail with three years probation. For someone who has such an amazing career and one of Hollywood’s “It Girls” you would think she would have gotten it together. But no in 2012 Lohan violated her probation. She was this time charged for reckless driving and providing false information to a police officer as well being accused of stealing a necklace worth $2,500. She was later sentenced to community service, rehab and therapy her probation was also extended for another two years. She is currently out of rehab trying to put her life back together.

My thoughts on this is that she may just need to give up on driving because she is always getting pulled over or involved in a car accident. Drugs can take over your life and she is clearly a victim of it. The Hollywood scene is notorious for drugs so I assume its going be hard for her to fight that temptation but with a good support team I think she can kick her addiction and sort her life out. She is currently trying to make comeback acting and I think a lot people are rooting for her. She needs to take all precautions to stay out of trouble with the law,  Mainly because if she gets into anymore trouble the judicial system will have no pity on her and make her serve the maximum time in jail the next time and I don’t think Lindsay is bout that jail life. I would rather see her name in headlines for her upcoming projects rather than for going to jail.

« »