Needing answers and doing updates…

The starting of my day, I brought to Chris attention about the snap chat. They told me they love it buuut they have to put the idea on hod in the mean time. It was due to the fact they were renovating the whole facility. ( I see what they mean when somethings does not follow through right away) but he stated he will go through the idea once everything is done. I looked up pricing and he has the filter so everything is labeled and pending till further notice.

Today I started put everything together as far as sketches and designs and see what work and what didn’t work.

screenshot-25 screenshot-26 screenshot-24

There some things I wondered about the line variation, if the thin lines would even show or even print so somethings had to be become solid or thicker.

I sent him so far the things I worked on some he liked and some he didn’t like ( you can just tell). So he stated to go in a different direction which liked the typography shirts that I made along with this one.

screenshot-32

So I came up with some tag lines and worked with variation of color and fonts to see which worked better and I ended ending  the day making changes.