Straight to work…

They always say first days are always the easiest. I sure didn’t feel that way. When I walked in I had a little work area to do my everything. When I was sitting there I felt my heart beat in my ears. When I came in  I was introduce to a girl name Sofia, which was another girl that had been there for a bit, doing Chris’s social media stuff on facebook and twitter. Chris told me if I needed anything to ask Sofia she had all the logos and png files.

I was a bit quite at first then we started to talk about how she first started here and she was trying to make me less tense. It work as we were working we got to converse on different subjects such as cartoons and music.  We than started  talking about the projects we are working on. She was doing a promo for a special for the business so she was designing the web banners to post on the media. I then told her my idea about snap chat and since we are both “snappers”  we was talking about different possibilities. We enjoyed our time working together.

First days are not easiest but it is the scariest but in that scare made a good acquaintance and off to a good start.