The internship that I chose was working at ESR 24/7 NETWORK. To my knowledge, we only have one location at 39-20 24th Street and the company’s size is small. The company I’m working for is a public company. The company’s primary business is to expand its network through streamers and content creators. They do this by having an affiliate program that these streamers can apply to become part of the ESR 24/7 NETWORK Family. The network creates shows and those who are part of the program can come and be part of the show as all of these are filmed in a studio. This is how the company tends to grow its audience through these streamers/content creators’ communities. As well as providing quality shows for those audiences to watch. Also, the company tries to branch out to other parts of the world by having the shows translated into different languages so any audience can enjoy them. The company was founded in March 2019 by Wendy Wang who’s the CEO of the company and became the 1st ESPORTS NETWORK in the United States. She went on to produce a popular documentary series called “Inside Web3 Gaming” for the network. The department I work in is the editing department, I’m usually editing videos that are finished when it comes to the VFX, trimming, etc. I’m the one who adds the captions, but I translate those captions to Spanish since our audiences are a mix of English and Spanish viewers. An article I found about the company was from PRWeb talking about how 24/7 ESPORTS NETWORK was going to bring 100 hours of content to the ROKU channel so the users who use ROKU can also have a place to enjoy those shows. The other article which is from Eutelsat talks about how 24/7 ESPORTS NETWORK wanted to expand outside of the United States, especially to Europe but they were running into some issues broadcasting their channel over in Europe. Thanks to Eutelsat they were able to overcome those issues and now 24/7 ESPORTS NETWORK is broadcast all over Europe for millions to watch. Overall I’m looking forward to my time working with this company and I’m hoping that I can help the company grow in some way by providing my skills and hopefully learn more when it comes to editing, filming, and producing.