Unphotographable{GA7}

there are many moments in my life that i wished i had a camera, and  moments that are unphotographable. for example:

1.This is a picture I did not take of the boy whom have no regard for his own safety, ran onto oncoming traffic thinking he’ll make it when BOOM the bus i was riding in stuck the boy{mind you the bus wasn’t even hitting 30mph it just got off the curb}. the possibly 11 year old boy laid there lifeless for what seemed  like forever. the paramedics and police officers rushed to the scene. Meanwhile in bus, some people evacuated to join the growing crowd and i was the few people who stayed inside because the pregnant woman was hysterical  and i was trying to calm her down. 1o minutes later the boy became conscious with tears in his eyes. not a minute later he was rushed to the hospital. ALL THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THE BOY OBEIED THE SIGN AND LOOKED BOTH WAYS!

This is another picture I did not take of is the shooting that occurred two doors down my home. it wasn’t a surprise, every now and again someone was shot dead in my neighborhood. however this one in particular  was bound to happen. i remember it like it was yesterday, i was home with my sister, uncle and  grandmother. i was on the computer while my sister was getting ready to go to the library when POP,POP,POP,POP gunshots were fired close range. i would say more but i’ll just stop there.

This entry was posted in unphotographable. Bookmark the permalink.