Portfolios on the OpenLab

1,969 to 1,980 (of 8,351)

Bryan Ramirez’s ePortfolio

COMD

Helen Baraki’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio!

Angie Vargas-Kawall’s ePortfolio

Hello, my name is Angie Vargas-Kawall and welcome to my ePortfolio!! I study dental hygiene at the New York City College of Technology. In this ePortfolio, you will see the hard work I have dedicated to achieve my […]

Mabel Chau’s ePortfolio

Looking to learn everything I can in the limited time I have…spurred on by curiosity and a desire for knowledge.

Justin Forlenza

My Personal Portfolio

Edyta Zychowicz’s ePortfolio

This portfolio will give an insight about my nursing career and who I am. I will include sections about my philosophy of nursing, my resume, a learning self-analysis, my personal strengths, and a sample of my […]

Madjula Tague’s ePortfolio

This portfolio is used as a platform for students seeking employment opportunities in their field of practice. This provides students with the opportunity to share their work or volunteer experiences. This will […]

Nicole Reid’s ePortfolio

Here, you will gain insight into who I am as a professional and who I am as a person.

kemisha bryan’s ePortfolio

kemisha bryan’s ePortfolio

This portfolio will include information about myself as a nurse and as a person. It will include sections about my philosophy, my resume, a learning self-analysis, a reflection on my strengths, and a sample of my […]

Catherine Vazquez’s ePortfolio

Catherine Vazquez’s ePortfolio

CDMG 1111

michelle olmo’s ePortfolio

My name is Michelle Olmo, I was born in Brooklyn, NY and was raised in Rhode Island. I moved back to New York when I was eighteen. I graduated from Kingsborough Community College with an Associate’s in Criminal J […]

Sedra Sakhi’s ePortfolio

It is an example of all I have learned this semester.