michelle olmo’s ePortfolio

michelle olmo’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

My name is Michelle Olmo, I was born in Brooklyn, NY and was raised in Rhode Island. I moved back to New York when I was eighteen. I graduated from Kingsborough Community College with an Associate’s in Criminal Justice. I decided to attend New York City Technology and wanted to pursue my Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services. However, I decided to change my major to Communication Design. I am a single parent, and have a four year old name Katarina.
My goal is to eventually publish my own children’s book, and create different designs for clothing. Also, to design a doll that looks like my daughter so it can go with the children’s book. I would like to still explore my options in other areas as well.
The reason why I would like to pursue my career in Communication Design, because I get to be creative and artistic. I have the option to do freelance work as well which is a bonus so I can be involved in my daughter’s life.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: michelleolmo7

Story Board See More

COMD_1112 Sound!

Michelle Olmo  COMD_1112  How sound is made? The sound is a wave produced by the vibrating […] See MoreCOMD_1112 Sound!

No Comments Found