Portfolios on the OpenLab

1,873 to 1,884 (of 8,333)
Shivani Ramkissoon’s ePortfolio

Shivani Ramkissoon’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio! I am a Licensed Registered Nurse in New York and currently completing my Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at New York City College of Technology. I am using this platform to share my […]

John Colonna’s ePortfolio

My name is John Colonna but I usually go by Johnny. I hope to program and design video games in the future.

Tenzin Chozin’s ePortfolio

“Compassion naturally creates a positive atmosphere, and as a result you feel peaceful and content.” – Dalai Lama XIV

Ivan Giannou’s ePortfolio

Ivan Giannou’s ePortfolio

Here comes the sun! The time is finally here to segue from being an RN (Regular Nurse) to a fully-fledged BSN (BS Nurse). After many sporadic years of studying/working/living life, I am but one class short of […]

Samson Charles’s ePortfolio

My ePortfolio

OPAL THOMAS’s ePortfolio

…”the heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.” [Henry Wadsworth Longfellow] Greeting, and welcome to my […]

conny gordon’s ePortfolio

ent drafting pt. 1

Carolina Fritman Ortiz’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio! Over the past two years I have been on an incredible journey to becoming a dental hygienist. I hope that you enjoy reading about my experiences and the passion that I have for the field […]

Zoe Stern’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio!

Miguel Castrejon’s ePortfolio

Miguel Castrejon’s ePortfolio

PROJECT

victoria Hsu’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my Dental Hygiene e-Portfolio

Mia Washington’s ePortfolio

This portfolio will display my academic progress throughout my pathway to degree advancement(s).