Type & Media Zine Prototype

I have a few ideas I want to do my zine on. I was thinking I do something related to the gaming community. I don’t have enough respect for Microsoft to do anything that isn’t a smear campaign for them. Probably the Playstation family or just the Sony conglomerate in general. OH!! Or maybe even one about all of my favorite  video game protagonist’s.

This is the whole PLAYSTATION family. From the bumbling old dad PS1 to the Tech savvy eager to please PS4 and everything in between. Even the PSX is here, a bit of a disappointment to the family though.

I am even considering a zine on all my favorite video games in general. In order of oldest to most recent.

This sexy human being goes by the name of Delsin Rowe. He is one of my more recent beloved protagonists.

Another idea I am toying around with is something marvel related. Probably a collection of what I believe to be the best super heroes they ever did produce, with Spiderman OBVIOUSLY being in there. In order to most badass to more mild mannered.