BIO

My name is Zephaniah Phipps and I am a student at New York City College of Technology.   My major is Communication Design Management.  I currently have an Associates Degree in Marketing and Management Sales from the New York City College of Technology.  Through my course of study while pursuing a degree in Marketing, I developed a strong interest in Advertising.  My interest was not solely in the messages that were communicated through advertising, it was the details of the ads that drew the visual attention of the of the audience that was targeted.

After completing my Associates Degree I realized that I wanted to obtain a Bachelors Degree that would incorporate the visually creative side of Advertising. As a child I always had a passion for art and drawing.  I had hopes of one day becoming a cartoon animator.  Through the years, I gained new interest as I began to study Graphic Design. Upon completion of my Bachelors degree, I plan plan to pursue a career as a Graphic Designer/Production Manager.Leopard Face