Ethical Reasoning 1A/1B

Part A

The company has specify image sourcing and company’s trademarks and logos since the day I started. Try avoiding images that has watermarks or images that has copyright. If it has copyright, we either avoid them or find a way to give credit to the author.

I was told the logo and trademark aren’t to be distorted in any ways when making the design. They also have other guidelines regarding this matter as well.

“Use of Photography.” Design Business + Ethics, Richard Grefé, AIGA, New York, NY, 2009, pp. 90–95.

Part B

For my Internship, I didn’t have to sign any Non-Disclosure Agreement but it’s touched upon. I was told to track my hours and we talk about it in our of our group meetings.

Non-Disclosure Agreement are important because it prevents information from the company to be leaked out. There are other rules such as No Disclosure, No Copying/Modifying, Unauthorize Use and other rules.

If any rules are broken, it can be taken to court and you’ll be faced a large fines and other punishments as violation of the agreement. Once it’s signed, these are taken effect and are taken seriously.

Sources

Non Disclosure Agreement