The Importance of Role Models

“Green Platform Internship – Page 4.” GreenCap Cambodia, GreenCap Cambodia, n.d., https://greencap-cambodia.eu/green-platform/green-platform-intership/page/4/.

During this internship, I am very grateful to my supervisor as well as my coworkers. Not only did she carefully point out the flaws in my designs, but she also provided me with many very effective suggestions to help me continuously improve and enhance my skills. Whenever I encountered problems, she always answered them patiently and provided me with valuable feedback so that I could be more comfortable in the design process. My supervisor’s guidance was not only limited to the technical aspects; she also taught me how to better understand the needs of my clients, how to reflect a balance of creativity and practicality in my designs, and how to maintain efficient and high-quality work standards under time pressure.

In addition, I would like to thank my colleagues who I interned with and who have been the best mentors to me. They were always willing to share their experiences and skills in team projects and actively helped me to solve various challenges. They not only helped me a lot in terms of professional skills, but also set a good example for me in terms of work attitude and teamwork. In the process of working with them, I learned how to communicate and collaborate effectively, how to play to my strengths in the team, and how to keep a positive and open mind when facing challenges.

Through this internship, I not only learned a lot of professional knowledge, but also gained valuable experience in interpersonal relationship and teamwork. This experience has made me realize the importance of a good team and supervisor for personal growth and career development. I feel very fortunate to be able to work and learn in such a supportive and motivating environment. Every day of my internship, I could feel my progress and growth, which not only enhanced my professional competence, but also gave me confidence and anticipation for my future career path.

This internship experience is undoubtedly an important milestone in my career. I have gained a great deal of knowledge and experience from it, which will serve as a solid foundation for my future development. I am very grateful to my supervisor and my colleagues for their help and support, which has allowed me to grow and gain a great deal during my internship. This experience has not only given me a deeper understanding of the design industry, but also strengthened my determination to pursue a career in design. I believe that in the future, I will use the gains from this internship as a starting point to continuously pursue excellence and strive to become an even better designer.