Ethics in Design, 1A

During my internship at Brooklyn College, I applied the ethical guidelines from the AIGA Design and Business Ethics Handbook to our design processes, particularly in image sourcing and the use of the Collegeā€™s trademarks and logos. Ethical considerations for image sourcing were paramount, ensuring that all images used in our projects were either created in-house, legally licensed, or obtained from reputable sources adhering to copyright laws.

This approach not only respected the intellectual property of creators but also maintained the authenticity and legal compliance of our design outputs. In my role, I meticulously verified the legality and appropriateness of images used across various campaigns and promotional materials to uphold our ethical standards. Additionally, I handled Brooklyn Collegeā€™s trademarks and logos with meticulous care, ensuring their precise integration and adaptation into design assets. This process required attention to detail to preserve the integrity and visual presentation of these elements while meeting our design objectives.

Referencesļ¼š