Individual Strengths

As a nurse we should always keep ourselves replenished with up-to-date knowledge and new technology. I’s a self-motivated and determined person. In order to achieve success in being a professional nurse in providing best care for my patients, I always have the passion to learn and try improve myself day by day. In addition, I’m a good listener and a thoughtful person that is always willing to listen to others and try to put myself into others’ shoes when people have their though times. Therefore, I think this would be a strength in providing care to the clients, I would be patient to listen to what their needs are and be thoughtful in order to provide comprehensive care for them. What’s more, I’m an easy going person that people usually describe as a friendly person that they feel comfortable to talk with. I’m also a cooperative person that is viewed as a good team player by others. I always feel happy to share my creative ideas with my team and try to cooperate with others in the team in order to come up with the best solutions in completing a task. Most importantly, I’m a person with self-confidence that I always prepared myself in facing tasks and difficulties, and I always encourage myself that nothing is impossible. I believe that as long as I put efforts on tackling difficulties and being confident in myself, difficulties can be worked out. As nurses facing different challenges today, being confident would be my strength in becoming a professional nurse.