Interests and Extracurricular Activity

One of my favorite things to do is to cook. Cooking is a passion of mine. I am creative and I often express my creativity through cooking. I love learning new recipes and cooking them for the family and friends and a few times a month I will go to the Burmese Buddhist temple to cook meals for everyone there.

I’ve been responsible for organizing a fund-raiser event. It was Annual Burmese Food Fair, a fund-raiser for Burmese Senior Elderly People. I was responsible for leading and coordinating my committee to help making Burmese coconut chickpea noodles dish. I assigned members according to their strengths and each member covered an aspect of the event.

In my experience, good customer service is always treating customers with positive attitude and respectful manners. I remember one student in particular, who was really having a hard time using our computer service. She explained she doesn’t understand technology much and was having trouble logging into her college email. After helping her, she thanked me and took the time to send a note to my supervisor the next day. I realized until that point how much people appreciate good customer service.