Previous Employment

Hudson Medical: Patient Service Representative
06/2018-05/2022 (New York, NY)

Working at Hudson Medical, a pain management office for almost 4 years showed me that the body’s biomechanical systems are as important as the patient’s psychosocial elements in the healing and development process. I felt rewarded when patients left the office feeling rehabilitated after their procedures. I learned patience and persistence and felt proud and excited when older adults were able to manage their chronic pain. My enthusiasm to see others grow and recover inspires me to seek a greater opportunity to be more involved in patient’s treatments.

Focus Occupational Therapy, PC.: Occupational Therapist Aide & Administrative Assistant
03/2016-05/2018 (New York, NY)

Working at Focus Occupational Therapy was a big milestone in my life. I was introduced to occupational hand therapy, a specialty field and I was able to provide hands on treatment alongside each therapist such as helping patients with paraffin, ultrasounds, and hand therapy exercises. Additionally, I was also in charge of managing multiple appointment schedules, checking insurance, obtaining authorizations, collecting copays, and applying claims to insurances. I ensured all equipment was assembled and all supplies were stocked. Having this opportunity really launched my interest even further into the medical field.