Individual Strength

My Individual Strengths

I do believe that everyone has unique strengths that make them the type of person that they are. I broke my strengths down into six areas of virtue. The first is wisdom and knowledge which are cognitive strengths that entail the acquisition and use of knowledge and of this I am creative and open minded person who has a great love for learning. The second is Courage which is an emotional strength that involves the exercise of will to accomplish goals in the face of opposition, external and internal and of this I possess integrity, vitality and persistence. Thirdly Humanity which is interpersonal strengths that involve tending and befriending other of this I am loving and kind with social intelligence. Another is Justice that is civic strengths that underlie healthy community life and of this I have the ability to forgive or be merciful, modest, and prudent and display self-control. Lastly Transcendence this is a strength that forge connections to the larger universe and provide meaning; with this I have spirituality, gratitude optimism, appreciation for others and above all loyal.