Internship Environment

Social-Ink has a very relaxing environment, more relaxing then I imagined. Before I started interning I had a false accusation that most company’s are not relaxing and it’s a lot of hard work. To my surprise Social-Ink was very laid back and the workload is just perfect.

The attire of Social-Ink is very similar to the Culture of the workplace. No suits and ties needed here, but dressing presentable is a must. Not like anyone comes to work in flip flops and shorts. But mostly Jeans, sneakers and a button down is the way to go.

Social-Ink, is basically a cubicle. It consists of three desks and one of those belongs to me. The building that Social-ink resides in also homes 6 floors of other companies. Social-Ink has a small office but its very comfortable to work in. The view from the Office window is amazing. We can see the east river and the Brooklyn Bridge and right cross to downtown Manhattan. The office is usually open from Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.  I am there only 3 days of the week and my schedule is usually 7 hours each day. We take lunch whenever we want to but that tends to happen around noon.

Here is a Panorama of the office space.