About

The Team

Saul Herrera: Hello my name is Saul Herrera, I’m part of Group 2 dealing with data leakages in mobile phones. I’m a senior doing my Bachelors in computer systems. My hobbies include watching videos, Playing video games, Building figurines, Creating my own video game and modifying games. My experience with data leakages is mostly with dealing with phishing scams, hacking and mobile security breaches.

Eugene Livshits: Hello my name is Eugene Livshits and I’m part of the group that researches mitigations to Data Leakage. My Major is Computer Systems with a pathway to IT Operations. My experiences with this topic include handling email bombing and recovering email accounts that has been stolen from me. My other experience dealing with Data Leakage have also come from studying how suspicious ads may look like and how to spot a phishing email.

Jordan Anchampong: Hello I’m Jordan Achampong and I went back to City Tech after finishing my associates, where I’m a junior in order to get my bachelors in Computer Systems. Some of my hobbies include writing and basketball. I’m a part of group of 2 and we decided to a research project on mitigations to Data Leakage.

Erik Pokhrel: Hello, my name is Erik Pokhrel, I am part of group 2 and our research is based on mitagations to data leakage. I am a junior in city tech persuing my education in the field of computer information systems. In this research we go over the problems of data leakage and the viable solutions for the issue.

Jose Reyes: Hello my name is Jose Reyes, I’m part of the group that  is dealing with Data Leakage. Currently a junior pursuing a Bachelors degree in Major is Computer Information Systems with a focus in software development. My experiences with related to the topic is dealing with Data Servers and sending and receiving information.

Ismail Zahra: Hello , My name is Ismail Zahra. I am a junior, and my major is Computer Science. I am employed in the data field so I know how valuable data is to a consumer as well as an enterprise. My goal is to educate the average joe on how to be more secure with their mobile data.