Academic Examples

The quote i chose was from Bob Marley “Some people feel the rain others just get wet” because to me it means that some people just go with life not really caring what goes on or being scared to feel what life is really about and that’s what “Others just get wet” means. On the other hand, people that enjoy every minute of life are the people who feel the rain “Some people feel the rain…”

__________________________________________________

My first visual quote concept is a rainy background and the beginning of the quote is Black, very outstanding. However the end of the quote has this dull white and makes it unseen in a way.

My second visual quote concept is the quote on the left and Bob Marley face on the right. I picked this photo of him because he gives the impression that he is putting much thought into this quote. So I faced him looking at the quote, and just how this quote makes all of us think of what the true meaning is he thought hard to just come up with it. I also emphasized on the word “feel” and “wet” because I feel the quote would not have much meaning without these words.

My third visual quote concept is a girl holding an umbrella. I chose this picture because I feel a child is always full of life and her just standing in a puddle on a rainy day show that she is not scared to get “wet”. I capitalized the left side because I feel that is the best way to live life. And lowercased the right side and made it seem like the letters were just falling in order imitating the rain drops.

My fourth visual quote concept is the quote on the left and Bob Marley face on the right. I picked this photo of him because he gives the impression that he is putting much thought into this quote. So I faced him looking at the quote, and just how this quote makes all of us think of what the true meaning is he thought hard to just come up with it. I also emphasized on the word “feel” and “wet” because I feel the quote would not have much meaning without these words.