October 25, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

It is without reservation and sincere both personal and professional highest regard, that I extend my unequivocal support on behalf of Simone Voigt.
During my tenure as adjunct faculty professor at New York City College of Technology I have had the distinct pleasure of having Simone in my leadership class. I have been impressed with Simone’s eagerness and zeal for learning. Simone has perfect attendance in my class and has also been actively involved in group projects and submits all assignments timely.
Many of us who work in healthcare and interact directly with patients and their families on a daily basis do not always realize that we are providing a tremendous public service. I sincerely feel that Simone Voigt is one of those individuals whose commitment to “excellence” is driven by her understanding that her actions have a direct impact on not only the patients we serve, but on those that undoubtedly love them. In my humble opinion Simone is an excellent candidate for a position in your organization, and I am confident that you will find her to be an incredible asset to your facility. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions at (718) 630-6456 or by e-mail at jhernandez@lmcmc.com

Sincerely,

Jose M. Hernandez, MS, BS, RN
Vice President
Surgical Services and Clinical Operations
Lutheran Medical Center
Adjunct Clinical Professor
Long Island University
New York City College of Technology