Individual Strengths

The number one strength that I have is being ambitious. If it wasn’t for my ambition I would not be where I am today. I strive for better everyday as  a person. Being ambitious is the reason I get out of bed everyday to go to work or school. I want to be successful at everything I aspire to do.

I feel that I am also persistent. I will not stop until I get something done or achieve something. Without this attribute I would have given up a long time ago. I do not dwell on failures. I admit that I may be down for a while but I make a new plan to get everything done that needs to be done.

I am well organized and never fail to prioritize. Everyday in life I prioritize tasks that needs to be done. I am a student, nurse and a mother. I have things to do such as school assignments, work assignments and care for my son. The littlest things are prioritized. I organize everything as well. I make lists and jot down notes all the time. I make mental memos. I organize my work space. I feel that this gives me a clear mind and I know exactly what I have to do first in order of deadlines and importance.

Among my strengths I feel that I am honest, caring and dedicated. These are characteristics that are needed as a nurse. I take pride in everything that I set out to do and I try to keep a positive attitude majority of the time.