Mission Statement

My mission is to be the best Social Worker I can be for both myself, my family, my community, my place of employment, and the peopleĀ Iplan onĀ helping. I take the Human Service oath very seriously which is Ā to honor, respect, help, acquire and gain new knowledge that will help me as a person as well as helpingĀ individuals; to be courteous at all times, and to remain and keep all clients information confidential. . I am honest, easy to get along with, very flexible, love working with others, take directions very well, experience with dealing with challenging and difficult situations, and very adaptable. My look on life is that everyone is different, no two persons are alike;Ā I see that in my children as well. You have to treat everyone as a seperate individual, what might work for John (figuratively speaking) might not work for Mary, so becoming an efficient, reliable, helpful, and sustainable Human Service worker as well as a Social Worker will ,depend on how I see each clientĀ I serve.Ā  Life is full of challenges, its what you do when those challenges face you that make you a better person. Live, love, laugh, and enjoy life to the fullest, the person you help today could turn out to save your life tomorrow; do not look down on othersĀ I say because they could be an angel in disguise, and live today like its your last, tomorrow is not guaranteed.